Are you a teacher in your 1st- 5th year of teaching? Would you like to join a professional development cohort group with other new teachers? Then Survive and Thrive is for you!
“Survive and Thrive” is a professional development cohort for all first through fifth year WEA teacher members.
This cohort will give you the opportunity to:
• get to know other teachers in their 1st-5th years in other school districts across the peninsula
• participate in professional development that meets your needs and that you CHOOSE!
• Have your questions asked in a safe environment
• Earn up to 10 FREE clock hours!
• Pick out FREE classroom supplies
• Hear information about your benefits through NEA/WEA
• Have a free dinner and camaraderie!
The first meeting will take place at:
Cloverleaf Sports Bar & Grill at 1240 Hollis Street in East Bremerton
Wednesday, October 19th from 5 pm- 7:30 pm.
To register, please click here: https://goo.gl/forms/JuqcbsOR4k8XRYv03